ALBERTSONS BOISE OPEN
ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE 4 TICKETS
TO EVERY HOME GAME OF:
WANT TO PLAY?
TICKETS AVAILABLE IN PERSON AT:
ALIVE AFTER FIVE - DOWNTOWN BOISE
ROCK THE VILLAGE - VILLAGE AT MERIDIAN
THURSDAY THUNDER - BOISE SPECTRUM
BOISE HAWKS GAMES - MEMORIAL STADIUM.
COME FIND US!
TICKETS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN PERSON FROM
JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT OF IDAHO STAFF AND BOARD MEMBERS.
TO PURCHASE TICKETS IN PERSON, PLEASE CALL:
TICKETS ARE $25.00 EACH, WITH ALL PROCEEDS BENEFITTING
JUNIOR ACHIEVEMENT OF IDAHO.
DRAWING FOR THE WINNING TICKET WILL BE HELD
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 1ST
1. Junior Achievement of Idaho is offering Four (4) Season Tickets to 2018-2019 Boise State Football, 2018-2019 Boise State Men’s Basketball, 2018-2019 Boise State Women’s Basketball, 2018-2019 Idaho Steelheads Hockey, 2019 Boise Hawks Baseball, and a special VIP package for the 2018 Albertsons Boise Open Golf Tournament as the prize in a raffle being conducted consistent with Idaho law and regulation for non-profit fundraising gaming.
2. Prize will not be awarded as cash.
3. All raffle proceeds support operation of Junior Achievement of Idaho, a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt non-profit organization.
4. Under Idaho law, raffle ticket purchases are not tax exempt.
5. Raffle tickets may be purchased for $25 from Junior Achievement of Idaho representatives at community events and at Junior Achievement of Idaho offices. Times and locations for ticket purchases will be published on the Idaho Golden Ticket and Junior Achievement of Idaho websites: https://www.idahogoldenticket.org – http://www.jaidaho.org and on the organizations Facebook page.
6. No more than 3000 tickets will be sold. Consistent with Idaho law, prize drawing will be held regardless of the number of tickets sold.
7. Only those 18 years and older may purchase tickets.
8. Employees of Junior Achievement of Idaho and their immediate households are not eligible to participate in the raffle.
9. Tickets may be transferred by the purchaser to other Idaho residents 18 years and older. The original purchaser will be the primary contact if their ticket stub is drawn and the purchaser will identify the current holder of the winning ticket.
10. When purchasing a raffle ticket, individuals are required to provide current contact information, telephone number and electronic mail address, and must attest to being 18 years and older. This information is provided to Junior Achievement of Idaho on a ticket stub it will retain for the drawing.
11. The prize winner is solely and wholly responsible for State and Federal income tax, sales tax, registration, fees, and insurance. Verification of tax payment is required before transfer of the grand prize.
12. The official prize drawing will be held at Junior Achievement of Idaho’s Golden Ticket party, September 1st, 2018 at the Hawks Memorial Stadium at 5600 N. Glenwood St. Boise, ID 83714. The drawing will be live broadcast on Facebook. The winner is not required to be present. The winner will be contacted immediately after the prize drawing.
13. By purchasing raffle tickets, winner of the grand prize agrees to his or her name and image being used by Junior Achievement of Idaho, on the organizations web site, and social media platforms.